- Board of Directors
- Alternate Directors
- Code of Best Corporate
- Code of Ethics
- Corporate Governance
Reports & Filings
Televisa is a leading media company in the Spanish-speaking world, an important cable operator in Mexico and a leading direct-to-home satellite pay television system in Mexico.
Televisa distributes the content it produces through several broadcast channels in Mexico, 26 pay-tv brands in Mexico and abroad, and television networks, cable operators and over-the-top or "OTT" services in over 50 countries.
In the United States, Televisa's audiovisual content is distributed through Univision Communications Inc. ("Univision") the leading media company serving the Hispanic market. Univision broadcasts Televisa's audiovisual content through multiple platforms in exchange for a royalty payment.
In addition, Televisa has equity and warrants which upon their exercise and subject to any necessary approval from the Federal Communications Commission of the United States would represent approximately 36% on a fully-diluted, as-converted basis of the equity capital in Univision Holdings Inc., the controlling company of Univision.
Televisa?s cable business offers integrated services, including video, high-speed data and voice services to residential and commercial customers as well as managed services to domestic and international carriers through five cable Multiple System Operators in Mexico.
Televisa owns a majority interest in Sky, a leading direct-to-home satellite pay television system in Mexico, operating also in the Dominican Republic and Central America.
Televisa also has interests in magazine publishing and distribution, radio production and broadcasting, professional sports and live entertainment, feature-film production and distribution, and gaming.
- 05/10/2016 Grupo Televisa to Host 3rd Quarter Earnings Conference Call, 2016
- 06/07/2016 Grupo Televisa to Host 2nd Quarter Earnings Conference Call, 2016
- 02/05/2016 Grupo Televisa Files Form 20-F
- 07/04/2016 Grupo Televisa to Host 1st Quarter Earnings Conference Call, 2016
- 25/02/2016 Fourth-Quarter and Full Year 2015 Results
- 22/10/2015 Third Quarter 2015 Results
- 06/07/2015 Second Quarter 2015 Results
- 02/07/2015 Univision and Grupo Televisa strengthen strategic relationship
- 07/05/2015 Grupo Televisa Prices Ps.5,000 Million of Local Bonds due 2022
- 22/04/2015 Grupo Televisa to Nominate Michael T. Fries, President and CEO of Liberty Global, to its Board of Directors
- 20/04/2015 Grupo Televisa to Nominate David Zaslav, President and CEO of Discovery Communications, to its Board of Directors
- 16/04/2015 Grupo Televisa to Nominate Jon Feltheimer, CEO of Lionsgate, to its Board of Directors
- 09/04/2015 Grupo Televisa to Host 1st Quarter Earnings Conference Call, 2015
- 08/01/2015 Grupo Televisa announces the closing of the sale of its interest in Iusacell and the
acquisition of Cablevisión Red
- 26/12/2014 Michael Larson Steps Down as Board Member of Grupo Televisa
- 23/10/2014 Third - Quarter 2014 Results
- 03/10/2014 Claudio González Steps Down as Board Member of Grupo Televisa due to Conflicts of Interest
- 29/09/2014 Details for Grupo Televisa's Third Quarter 2014 Earnings Press Release and Teleconference
- 19/09/2014 Germán Larrea Steps Down as Board Member of Grupo Televisa
- 10/09/2014 Grupo Televisa Agrees to Sell its 50% Equity Stake in Iusacell to Grupo Salinas
- 14/08/2014 Grupo Televisa Acquires 100% of the Equity Interest of Grupo Cable TV
- 07/07/2014 Second- Quarter 2014 Results
- 24/06/2014 Details for Grupo Televisa's Second Quarter 2014 Earnings Press Release and Teleconference
- 08/05/2014 Grupo Televisa Prices U.S.$1,000 million of 5.00% Senior Notes due 2045
- 10/04/2014 Details for Grupo Televisa's First Quarter 2014 Earnings Press Release and Teleconference
- 08/04/2014 Grupo Televisa Prices Ps.6,000 Million of Local Bonds due 2021
- 07/03/2014 Recent IFT Rulings and Actions that Affect Grupo Televisa, S.A.B.
- 20/02/2014 Fourth-Quarter and Full Year 2013 Results
- 30/01/2014 Details for Grupo Televisa's 4Q Results and Teleconference
- 05/12/2013 Grupo Televisa in Process of Analyzing and Preparing Response to IFETEL Writ
- 24/10/2013 Third - Quarter 2013 Results
- 22/10/2013 Grupo Televisa Celebrates 20th Anniversary on NYSE
- 04/10/2013 Grupo Televisa's third quarter 2013 earnings press release and teleconference
- 01/08/2013 Grupo Televisa invests in debt of Tenedora Ares
- 08/07/2013 Second - Quarter 2013 results
- 07/05/2013 Grupo Televisa Prices Ps.6,500 Million of 7.25% Senior Notes due 2043
- 25/04/2013 First Quarter 2013 Results
- 15/04/2013 Grupo Televisa Files Form 20-F
- 26/03/2013 Televisa Announces Carlos Álvarez to Head Cablevisión
- 11/03/2013 Grupo Televisa Welcomes Planned Constitutional Reforms to Mexico?s Telecommunications and Broadcasting Sectors
- 25/02/2013 Fourth-Quarter and Full Year 2012 Results
- 21/02/2013 Televisa Announces Adolfo Lagos Highly Experienced Business Development Executive To Head Telecom Division
- 18/06/2012 Televisa accepts conditions imposed by Mexico?s Federal Antitrust Commission and now holds 50% equity stake in GSF
- 14/06/2012 Mexico?s Federal Antitrust Commission approved the conversion by Televisa of the debentures issued by GSF Telecom Holdings, subject to Televisa agreeing on some conditions
- 29/02/2012 Grupo Televisa Concludes The Exchange Of Its Equity Interest In La Sexta For A Participation In Imagina
- 16/02/2012 Fourth-Quarter and Full Year 2011 Results